From the Communicator menu from Navigator, select
- Type your name at the top of the page.
- Make your name bold by
selecting your name with the mouse and clicking
on the bold A.
- Enlarge your name, by selecting the font size +4 (default
- Return the font to plain by clicking to the right of your name and hitting the
enter key and the clicking on the
the bold A. Return to the default size
by selecting the font size +0.
- Type "My favorite movies are".
- Select the numbered bullet list to the right of
the 4 A's and then type in at least 2 of your favorite movies.
Hit the enter key after each one. You
should see a # sign in front of your two favorite movies.
- Complete the list by clicking on the bullet list again.
- Save the page in your public html directory,
which is shorthand
for the file
/home/user/public_html/movies.html, where user
is your login name.
- Examine your page in your browser.
- In the location window of your browser, type
to view your page, where user is the name you use to login
to your system.
- If you weren't able to open your Web page, then from the File
menu in Navigator, choose the "Open Page".
The Open Page dialog box appears
- Click the "Choose File" button. The file browser appears.
- Navigate to your public_html directory. The name of your
html file will now appear in the Files box.
- Click on the file and
then hit the return key or click the "OK" button at the button
left of the dialog box. Then click "Open in Navigator" in the
Open Page dialog box. You should always check your
work in your browser.