In this exercise, make a list of three people in this class.
- For each person, list three of their hobbies or interests.
- Also list when the person started working at VA Linux Systems
- And include where they worked before joining VA.
Using your favorite editor or XEmacs, edit
- Change to your public_html directory.
xemacs classmates.html &
Create a document that includes the information that you collected
about three of your classmates using three different types of list constructs.
Save the file.
Examine your page in your browser.
- In the location window of your browser, type
to view your page, where "user" is the name you use to login
to your system.
- From the File menu in Navigator, choose the "Open Page"
from the File menu. The Open Page dialog box appears
- Click the "Choose File" button. The file browser appears.
- Navigate to your public_html directory. The name of your
html file will now appear in the Files box.
- Click on the file and
then hit the return key or click the "OK" button at the button
left of the dialog box. Then click "Open in Navigator" in the
Open Page dialog box. You should always check your
work in your browser.